Navolio & Tallman LLP fosters a collaborative and supportive team environment. We work hard and demand excellence, but also take the time to get to know each other on a personal level and insist on a work-life balance. Our culture centers around our firm’s simple philosophy: to provide awesome client service. To do so, we take the time to develop our staff and encourage innovation and input from everyone.
What makes us unique and an excellent career choice is our small office environment coupled with years of collective accounting, tax and audit experience in a wide range of specialties and industries. We offer the work-life balance and personal mentorship that only a boutique CPA firm can offer, but have the sophisticated clientele and experienced partners with regional and national accounting firm backgrounds to keep you challenged and help you develop professionally.
At Navolio & Tallman LLP, you will be assigned greater responsibilities and be provided with more support than at a larger CPA firm. You will gain experience working on a wide variety of clients across different industries and across different service lines. As a new hire, you will not need to choose between tax and audit. You will be exposed to tax, audit, and consulting work and may also be involved in the day-to-day operations of the business. All personnel are provided with triple monitors and state-of-the-art technology to operate efficiently in our paperless office. Having a paperless office also provides the flexibility to work virtually from home when needed.
Firm Vision, Mission Statement, and Values
We aspire to be a people-centric, nationally-recognized professional service firm that delivers unparalleled expertise and value to our clients.
We invest in and develop an entrepreneurial team that is dedicated to excellence and helps our clients achieve their goals and improve their lives through the advisory and professional services we provide.
To achieve our vision and mission, we foster a firm culture that embodies the following values:
- Committed to learning
- Dedicated to excellence
Employee Value Proposition
To be an employer of choice, we attract and retain the best talent by offering an environment which is:
- Dynamic, exciting, and entrepreneurial
- Rewarding and challenging with exposure to a variety of clients and services (audit, tax, consulting, etc.) that fosters development of well-rounded professionals
- Dedicated to cultivating a strong team of professionals who are likeable, approachable and eager to develop new people
- Constantly looking for ways to improve work-life integration through the implementation of new technologies and through open communication regarding career customization
- Supportive and provides unlimited opportunities for growth and multiple paths to succeed based on each individual’s unique strengths and talents
- Driven by the understanding that the firm can only succeed if our people succeed
Navolio & Tallman LLP offers a premium benefits package, including but not limited to:
- Competitive salaries
- Insurance (including medical, dental, and vision)
- 401(k) / profit sharing plan
- 9 paid holidays a year
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Bonuses for passing the CPA exam
- Tuition reimbursements for continuing professional education courses
Training and Development
Accounting is an ever-changing field. At Navolio & Tallman LLP, we believe in the importance of continuing education. We encourage our people to develop professionally and technically in a variety of ways. Our staff receive formal trainings in-house and externally, but it is the informal one-on-one trainings they receive from working closely with the partners and managers that help them bridge the gap between theory and practical knowledge.